CIO Institute: Germany
Join us in Frankfurt for this fantastic opportunity to stay ahead of the curve in the ever-evolving world of tech. This one-day, peer-led conference is designed exclusively for top tech leaders and innovators in the business hub of Europe. With a dynamic, topical agenda that addresses the pressing challenges faced by today's CIOs, the event will delve into key topics including Digital Transformation, AI, Data, and cloud, to name a few. Attendees can expect thought-provoking, inspiring, and interactive keynotes, boardrooms, and panel discussions, that will provide actionable insights and attainable solutions.
Introducing our Event Chair
The Evolving Role of CIOs and IT Leaders in the Digital Age explores the dynamic transformation of CIO and IT leaders in the modern era of digitalisation. In an increasingly interconnected and technology-driven world, businesses are realizing the crucial importance of effective IT leadership in achieving their strategic objectives and staying ahead of the competition.
- Shifting from Traditional IT to Digital Innovation
- Strategic Business Alignment
- Embracing Agile and DevOps Methodologies
- Building High-Performing IT Teams
CIOs, IT managers and executives fully understand the challenges and opportunities of the digital age. By embracing their evolving role as drivers of digital transformation, IT leaders can drive innovation, improve operational efficiency and position their organisations for long-term success in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Today’s enterprises are more hybrid than ever, which continually represents new challenges for cyber security leaders. This session will explore best practices for keeping your attack surface as small as possible to protect against all vulnerabilities.
- Effectively manage risk through rigorous, ongoing audits and best-practice cyber hygiene controls
- Attract and retain top talent to help create and manage increasingly complex IT environments.
- Keeping up-to-date with regulatory developments and working cross-functionally to ensure compliance.
Minori Hara, Chief Digital & Information Officer, Santen Pharmaceutical
- Why is Sustainability essential for business resilience?
- What different types of sustainability are crucial to promote in the workplace in 2023?
- How are current, societal social themes redefining ideals of trust and reliance between businesses, users, markets and partners? What opportunities does this present for big business and tech leaders alike in terms of transformation, security and overall growth?
- How can CIOs use human insight and connection together with analytics tools to contextualize and solve digital business challenges?
- CIOs have the communication and analytics tools to contextualize business and corporate activities in social terms for ecosystem partners, customers and employees. That is mitigating regulatory risk and challenges in the supply chain while increasing the employee value proposition.
- Data quality management becomes more challenging as the volumes and types of data largely increase, where do we start to address the issues within our data sources and improve the workflow automation to enhance overall efficiency
- Bad and poor quality data can have a significant negative impact on organisations. As data processing becomes increasingly linked to business operations and data analytics is more frequently used to drive business decisions it becomes imperative that the data held in the IT systems is accurate and of high quality
- Measuring the levels of quality data is key to quickly identify inaccuracies that need to be resolved, this will enable you to assess whether your data is fit for purpose. How can we do this effectively?
Organisations using AI are reporting increasing customer satisfaction year on year whilst making huge savings in operation costs. This session will help you navigate the challenges faced to drive growth.
- Real time decision analysis for predicting behaviour
- Enhance customer profiling using your unique data
- Balancing self service AI chatbots and human interaction for convenient and efficient service
Join the session to discuss the challenges of identifying the right technology to suit your specific business needs that will support in maximising your growth
Explore ways to leverage your enterprise technology to increase performance and the value added to your organisation
Michael Beaupre , Head of Cyber Security at Hays
CIOs and security leaders are challenged with increasingly complex network security challenges. How can you securely connect anything and everything to bring your entire ecosystem together?
Accessing a suite of network connectivity capabilities across your cloud, users and data centres
Finding cost-effective and flexible solutions to deliver an immediate ROI
Taking a digital-first approach to network security and using tech to augment human behaviours
In today's rapidly evolving digital landscape, businesses are increasingly turning to cloud computing as a means to streamline their operations, enhance scalability, and improve overall efficiency.
- Explores the benefits of cloud computing
- Outlines key considerations for cloud strategy
- Discusses efficient infrastructure design
- Highlights effective cloud management practices
- The Evolution and Importance of DevOps in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Key Principles and Benefits of Adopting a DevOps Culture
Timo Mühlhausen director of Data driven at Siemens
- Personalisation: Delivering personalised experiences tailored to individual customer preferences and needs, leveraging data analysis and customer insight to provide targeted recommendations, product suggestions and personalised communication.
- Proactive engagement: Anticipating and proactively responding to customer needs by providing timely and relevant information, assistance and support.
- Omnichannel integration: Create a seamless and consistent customer experience across multiple channels.
This senior-level discussion will explore the advancement of Generative AI, the opportunities it might offer for enhanced decision-making, content creation and value generation. Join CIOs and other pre-qualified leaders to understand the potential of this powerful technology, and how it might work within your organisation.
- Augmenting creativity by embracing generative AI and breaking down traditional barriers
- Examining simulation opportunities can help enhance your decision-making
- Realising the true value of AI by identifying new opportunities across your network
Join this discussion to explore the latest trends in strengthening network security and operational resilience. Building a strong security culture through advanced security technologies and adopting a risk-based approach to your entire IT strategy.
- The key principles and benefits of Zero Trust Security, and how it can be implemented to protect networks and ensure operational resilience
- The latest trends and best practices in Cloud Security, including CASBs and CSPM tools
- How AI and Machine Learning are being used to detect and respond to cyber threats in real-time, and provide valuable insights into network activity
- Best practices for Identity & Access Management, including IAM solutions and how to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data and applications.
Join this discussion to discover how to succeed with technological progress and secure business choices.
- Enhanced efficiency and productivity: Digitally-driven outcomes leverage technology to automate processes, streamline operations
- Improved customer experience: By leveraging digital tools and platforms
- Data-driven decision making: Digitally-driven outcomes enable businesses to gather and analyze vast amounts of data from various sources.
Join this discussion to get a CEO's perspective on the IT field and how it fits into his vision to grow the business.
- Recognizing the CEO's Influence on IT Department's Strategic Importance
- Key Factors Shaping the CEO's Consideration of the IT Department
This boardroom discussion will bring together CIO’s and other pre-qualified cloud & tech leaders to identify the fundamental considerations to ensure success within the Cloud.
- Aligning your cloud strategy with organizational objectives to identify quick wins and a visible ROI
- Deep-diving into your IT systems to ensure a comprehensive cloud migration blueprint
- Streamlining workflows and collaboration amongst teams to increase agility
- Assessing how Cloud can protect against key security vulnerabilities to help optimise your risk management
- Identifying vulnerabilities: In this increasingly digital age, organisations face a multitude of security threats. We will highlight the importance of reassessing and identifying vulnerabilities within your organisation's existing security infrastructure.
- Proactive approach: The emphasis is on the need to implement advanced threat intelligence, conduct regular risk assessments and develop incident response plans to stay one step ahead of potential threats.
- Embrace emerging technologies: focus on integrating artificial intelligence, machine learning and automation into security practices to improve detection, response and overall resilience to evolving threats.
Recent trends show that the majority of digital initiatives are taking too long to implement and to realize value. Join this discussion of CIOs and other pre-qualified senior Digital leaders to explore growing concerns around digital transformation efforts during periods of economic slowdown and uncertainty.
- Transform your approach from big picture to smaller victories to see immediate value
- Embracing agile development methodologies to speed up enterprise initiatives and accelerate time to market
- Educating your IT team on key business objectives and drivers to align tech with your senior leadership’s priorities
- Increasing digital literacy across the enterprise and democratising access to technology
Securing and maintaining top talent is a critical objective for organizations, prompting the need for effective strategies in recruitment and talent acquisition to attract and retain highly skilled professionals.
Join the discussion to discuss:
- The Importance of Recruitment and Talent Acquisition in Driving Organizational Success
- Trends and Challenges in the Competitive Talent Landscape
In an increasingly interconnected world, safeguarding critical assets and ensuring the security and resilience of data centres is crucial for organisations to protect sensitive information and maintain business continuity.
Join the discussion to discuss:
-The Vital Role of Data Center Security in Protecting Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability
- Understanding the Evolving Threat Landscape and Regulatory Requirements
- Investigating how technology can help improve your employee experience and create a more accessible workplace
- Focusing your digital transformation projects around digital access and inclusion
- Making change sustainable by ensuring your implementations are inclusive and accessible to all
- Understanding the nuances of diversity and neurodiversity to deliver meaningful change for everyone
If you are interested in attending the event, please click to register. Once completed a member of our delegate acquisition team will attempt to contact you within 24-48 hours regarding your registration to confirm your eligibility.