- Attend the session in full. We only invite 8 executives to attend and we want to ensure full participation and interaction from all attendees
- Arrive 5 minutes before the digital boardroom where you will enter the CIO Institute waiting room
- Please turn your cameras on, we want these sessions to be as interactive as possible
- Please be considerate of your background noise and mute yourself where appropriate
- Any person attempting to join 15 minutes or more after the start time will be refused entry
- English only please
- If for some reason you cannot attend in full, please contact as at the earliest opportunity and supply a replacement of a similar seniority/level to attend in your place
- You will receive a calendar invite with your joining link.
- If you have not received the invite please check your spam folder or contact a member of the team.
- We manage the numbers on the Digital Boardroom by acceptance of calendar invites to ensure your place is secure, please accept at the earliest opportunity.
- When you first join you will be placed into the CIO Institute waiting room until the start of the boardroom where you will automatically be admitted to the session.
- Your host for the session will introduce the event and participants
- An industry expert will begin with some context and framing, followed by lively discussions, debate and best practice where your participation is key
- Your feedback is very important to us therefore you will receive a survey link during the boardroom as well via an email shortly after. This will take approximately 2 minutes. Please complete the form within 24 hours